Check out our latest post from our MD John Cole.
As many of you know, I started CTECH just over a year ago and I am writing to you today to thank you for your support and let you know some of the steps we are taking to be ready for the future and the ‘new normal’.
To be honest with you starting the business has been tough, a lot tougher than I anticipated. Looking back I tripped over many things that could have been avoided, it was a challenging struggle to balance what I like doing – dealing with customers and selling what we do, with the operational side of delivering it along with all the myriad of things that need attending to in order to get the business properly off the ground and to the point where I could bring in additional staff to be able to offer you the level of service that you deserve. Just as things were really getting there and settling down into a more consistent rhythm, Covid-19 and lockdown came along!
Writing this today, I have been truly heartened by the recent customer feedback and appreciation that I have been receiving. It has really helped us and made me realise the trust that you place in us, and what we have achieved together. Thank you! It has given me a real lift and I have taken the time to step back and reflect on where we are. Rather than worrying about the current environment and where we go from here, I am actually very optimistic and looking forward with confidence and encouragement.
It is a genuine privilege to be able to help and serve our customers. IT and Comms is something that will be crucial, for when your businesses start to bounce back. Here are a few steps we have taken to help with enabling your staff to work flexibly and securely whether they are working from home or in the office:
- Excellent support can only be provided if you have really good people to deliver it. I have been really lucky to find Blake Williams, he is smart, helpful, and has a surprisingly broad IT knowledge. I have had nothing but good reports back for all the work he is doing. He is as enthusiastic as I am and will be a great asset for you to help you with anything technical.
- Office 365 is a really powerful suite of applications and tools. Most companies are not using it to get the best benefit from it. Do you need help and advice on how to use OneDrive, SharePoint, Internal information hubs, data security, backups, etc.? Talk to us.
- Apart of our Microsoft 365 deployments for new and existing clients, we are giving our services free of charge towards Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), please drop an email to Support@ctechbusiness.com using Microsoft MFA Free in the title.
- Microsoft Teams and Teams Telephony will help you make a step-change in your communications is going to be key in making sure your staff has the best communications available enabling them to collaborate, set up conference calls, share documents, etc. Collaboration Voice is now on 3 months Free Trial – you only pay for your calls (will require Microsoft Business Voice Licenses), speak with us today to discuss what you need.
- Website updates, we have removed all up-front charges for new website orders. The CTECH kick-start price will be £60.00 + Vat.
We understand that in today’s world, business is fundamental to our lives, which is why it can’t – and shouldn’t simply stop. I believe CTECH’s mission of providing robust, easy to use cloud IT and fast communications services, is never more important than at times like this. Give me a call I would like to discuss your own business plans and chat about how CTECH can help you and your business move forward…… and before I go….. Iain Dowie coined the word bouncebackability in the 2003-04 season when describing how his Crystal Palace team had gone from the fringes of relegation in December to winning promotion through the play-offs in May. We are going to bounce back and with our help, you will too!